What is Erythritol?
Erythritol is a naturally occurring sugar substitute that has exciting health benefits:
- It is good for your teeth
- Can be used in place of sugar (1:1 ratio more or less) for most applications except where caramelising is required
- It has antioxidant properties
- It does not raise blood sugar levels
- Perfect for anyone on the keto diet
To increase the sweetness of erythritol and make a more exact sugar substitute, add 1 gram of stevia for every 100 grams of erythritol. This is the secret formula for many expensive erythritol-based sugar substitutes.